-Caveat Lector-

there are several 'stones of destiny' in scotland
the original was allegedly brought by the eloping princess scota
to the halls of tara - I somehow don't think the traditional
sandstone block would have fitted in her handbaggage
however they say that the real stone is small and black with runes - and was
given to the first of the dalriadan line - king erc
and then became the coronation stone of the line of jacob -
the jacobites -
however the line of esau the windsors current HM queen lizard
has never sat upon the real stone to make her truly noble
therefore the best they could do was to squeeze some of dianas dalriadan
heritage back into the dynasty.
the stone that was recently returned was a fake anyway -
after it was stolen 1920's the real one [sandstone block] never
returned but was held by a faction of the scottish knights templar.
the other story is that the tuatha de dannan brought the black stone of
destiny along with the cup, spear and sword from the wars of atlan to
ireland and tara - where the survivors swore to
live underground and give the freedom to rule to King Erc of the Dalriadans.
the windsors however are of a different bloodline [esau] and not favoured by
God or as favoured shall we say ? thats why there has been genocide in
scotland over the last few hundred years -
the revenge of esau.

andrew hennessey