-Caveat Lector-

So Mermaid ever note how Clinton, Bush, and the whole bunch wanted to
run like a JFK even Quayle had to be reminded, You Are No JFK.

And little John John - when Blair looked at him I saw evil in that man
and little John John backed away from him.

So you see why the Kennedys were killed even to little John John who
could have had anything he wanted.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy was hated more for his intellect than anything
else; he was NEVER in this CFR, and he only had to smile to win people
over.

But go into the legends of the Fitzgeralds and all throughout history
the only way to beat them was to kill them all - goes way back to War of
Roses.....

The moment little John John walked into a room he drew people to him -
everyone else faded away.

All I can remember that last time I saw little John John on TV - was
Blair standing their with Clinton - and all that remained was Cheshire
Cat Smile of Blair and JFK Jr. backing away as though repelled by
him........

Carter had that kid of a smile - and when he left his post after one
term, just this big phone smile remained.

My sister was in England when JFK killed........they lived in MIddlesex,
on Pinckney Green .....but this old bat that lived next door married to
the Queen's cousin virtually cheered when theygot him.

But JFK got a hunk of Runymead - for a Fitzgerald signed the Magna Carta
so she knew who and what this great family was.

New generations coming up but when you picture of JFK oh so charming and
apealing it is charisma.

He was handsome.   Elegant.   Charming and I met him and Bobby, both
killed shortly thereafter.....so I went for Wallace and they shot him
too and Reagan and theyshot him.....alll Irish or Scotch Irish.

Now the democrats had Quasimoto Gore and Munchkin Lieberman......

Escusa Me while I puka too.

Colleen Fitzgerald Jones
White Rose Society
International Order of the Irish Mafia and
Don't Tread on Me you SOB