Re: Feds want Hispanics
Associated Press - 2/2/02

This is about "Feds Want Hispanics." Have we sunk that low in lawlessness? This is open racism against any other ethnic group but Hispanics! And the U.S. Government is promoting this racism? Where is the ACLU? What happened to a "color blind society?" How come they are taking up racial profiling to give jobs? I thought our government wanted us to be color blind! If anybody were to make a statement that they want Irish, or German, or any other ethnic group for jobs, there would be hell to pay from the Hispanic "leaders." How come Jesse Jackson is not screaming on behalf of black Americans? So, all that is required now to work for the government is that one has a Hispanic surname? Does one have to have a certain IQ at least, or just be a Hispanic? I am an American Hispanic and find this an outrage and embarrassing.

H.P.-West Hills, CA

http://www.americanpatrol.com/MISCNEWS/COMMENTS/020202Comments.html

RICHARD RIORDAN will NEVER get my Vote!
Also, as a former registered Republican, now an Independent, I wouldn't give the GOP the sweat off my left testicle.
The failure of the GOP to vigoriously support Article IV, Section IV of the Constitution of the united States of America has devastated our Borders, Language, and Culture.

I support the prohibition of any legalized entity, e.g. Corporation, Partnership, Association, etc., from contributing to any political party.

Archibald Bard

WOW!  If I lived on the Border I'd use those jackrabbits for target practice using live ammo.

TO KEEP THE PEACE,

KEEP YOUR PIECE!