Sunday
February 3, 2002

1690 - The first paper money in America was issued by the Massachusetts colony. The currency was used to pay soldiers that were fighting in the war against Quebec.

1783 - Spain recognized the independence of the United States.

1815 - The world's first commercial cheese factory was established in Switzerland.

1913 - The 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was ratified.
                It authorized the power to impose and collect income tax..

1919 - The League of Nations held its first meeting in Paris.

1959 - Buddy Holly (22), Ritchie Valens (17), and the Big Bopper (28) died in a plane crash in Iowa.

1969 - At the Palestinian National Congress in Cairo, Yasser Arafat was appointed leader of the PLO.

1991 - Sinead O'Connor announced that she wouldn't accept any Grammy Awards or attend the ceremony because the show reflects "false and destructive materialistic values."

William Penn said it well: "If a man does not find God (the true father spirit) he will be ruled by tyrants."

In 1776 a nation arose which protected the rights of the sovereign citizen from the lawless mob, by establishing a Democratic Republic. The kind of citizen upon which America was built is the smallest most precious member, noble citizen core cell. In the 1960s America began to be dismantled, and we began to forget to defend our language, culture and Borders. We became a " compassionate" democracy that made everyone special, morally equivalent, even with those demanded rights strange appetites and lawless behaviors. Instead the poor and disadvantaged elevated to the noble values of citizenship, virtue came under assault and our people allowed themselves and their children to become demoralized and dumbed down. And so the rabble multiplied, and voted their Democratic representatives into government a democracy that almost became a dictatorship. In the year 2001 we have become a dangerously divided country.
Archibald