-Caveat Lector-

HAARP: SPECIFIC PROJECT GOALS TAKEN FROM THE MAJOR
HAARP PATENT WITH COMMENTS

http://www.padrak.com/alt/HAARP6.html

Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 00:46:40 -0700
From: [snip]
Subject: Fwd: Re: HAARP Summary, one followup view
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Greetings Pat!

I read your articles on HAARP, with great interest. HAARP has been a point
of great interest on a good many mailing list for a long time.

I sent both of your articles to the Orgonomy List, that I am on...(this is right up
our alley). Here is a response that I thought perhaps you may be
interested in reading.

Keep up the good work.

Coreen