-Caveat Lector-

http://www.visiontv.ca/programs/insight/Deception.htm
-----

VisionTV Insight: Mediafile
“The Great Deception”

Mon., Jan. 28 and Mon., Feb. 4, 10:30 p.m. ET (30 mins.)
(repeats Thursdays, 7 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET)

What really happened on Sept. 11?

“The most courageous and important media commentary since Oliver Stone’s JFK.”
“The only thing about ‘The Great Deception’ that surprised me was that a
nation-wide TV channel would broadcast it.”
“VisionTV is to be applauded for venturing into this terrain.”
– some of the e-mailed comments from viewers following VisionTV Insight:
Mediafile on Jan. 21

“Why did it take the CIA, the Pentagon and the White House so long to respond
to the horrendous events of Sept. 11, 2001?” asks media critic, analyst,
author and host of VisionTV Insight: Mediafile Barrie Zwicker. In his
controversial Jan. 21 commentary, the first in a series of commentaries on
the terrorist attacks, Zwicker said that the official narrative for the
events of that day is “frankly implausible.” According to Zwicker, a more
likely scenario suggests elements within the top military and political
offices were anxious to justify a war on terrorism, increase the military’s
budget and make a grab for Middle East oil.

“I see a huge disconnect between what the media are saying and not saying
about Sept. 11 and most everything related to it on the one hand, and what
people I know are saying and thinking about those things on the other,”
Zwicker explains. “I expect there will be people outraged [by my comm
entaries] and others deeply gratified that their intuitions are being
recognized.”

“Barrie stirred the pot a little more than usual with his provocative
comments on the unanswered questions about the events surrounding 9/11,” says
VisionTV Insight senior producer Sadia Zaman. Viewer response to the Jan. 21
commentary, “The Great Deception,” has been unprecedented. VisionTV Insight
and Zwicker have provided an alternative voice to the tragedy since it
happened. Zwicker continues with this series, taking a more precise look at
the events of that day and their context on Mon., Jan. 28 and Mon., Feb. 4 at
10:30 p.m. ET.

VisionTV is an independent, not-for-profit broadcaster. VisionTV Insight
examines the moral, ethical and spiritual dimensions of current events. The
Mediafile edition airs Mondays at 10:30 p.m. ET and takes an alternative look
at mass media and asks questions not asked by the mainstream.

© VisionTV 80 Bond Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada  M5B 1X2  Telephone
416-368-3194
Home | Schedules | Programs | Media Centre | Site Map | Email
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,