-Caveat Lector-

sexuality in Berlin in the 20's and 30's was quite wild and experimental.
Many people were experimenting with many things.
it would not surprise me to find how far the experimentation and exploration
went in the nazi party.

--
"We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant
facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies and competitive values. For

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew