From: Saba
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Quick Note on Enron

-Caveat Lector-

Well Jim Rarey consider this - Henry Kissinger and Madeline Albright
were "naturalized" citizens.

Towards the end of Clinton's term in office, suddenly Madeline Albright
decided to get naturalized, again.   Also she had appointed non citizens
in prominent posts....oh this globalization is wonderful.

The fact is without a doubt this woman had never been naturalized.
Further today, people like this "Barney Frank", the male homosexual who
ran a house of male prostitution for homosexuals in his home, this "man"
wants to make it possible for people like Albright and Kissinger to be
made President even though they are "naturalized".

The enemy is within....anyone with the big bucks especially money from
organized crime, say men like Marc Rich, as an example - this Marc Rich
bought a President of the United States and who does he use to pay his
bribe money for a pardon - why this ADL where a lot of dirty money is
laundered - sponsored by Larry Flynt.

For it has been a long time since we have had immigrants into this
country with intellectual qualifications - as of late, 18,000 a year
must be Black
African, and have AIDS to share their culture, and this is so lovely
isn't it in particular when these people have children with AIDS ready
to send into our school system.

Worried about who will be President - well don't for George Bush if
something would happen to him all eyes would be looking at the same
conspiracy that murdered John Fitzgerald Kennedy.   And this time, the
right people will head up any investigations - note the Zionists seemed
to have taken control of this last group into which I had been
"initiated" so to put.....you see the idea was to steer people away from
the truth.

Or did JFK and RFK "murder themselves", as Clinton would say - this
homosexual or bi sexual sodomist, who is still in on he hunt.

OSaba

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance-not soap-boxing-please!  These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright frauds-is used politically by different groups with