--- Begin Message ---
x ** TOP_VIEW ** x
The Bigger Picture

2.09.02
Govt endorses kill for fun by US Afghan troops! SICK!

In one of the clearest indications yet that the most foul, despicable,
anti-Christian, devil-worshipping mass-murdering maggot-ridden demons
have utterly taken over the US federal government, AND ALSO much -- if
not ALL -- of the mass media information outlets and sources which
publish and broadcast in this nation, one of our HIGHLY-respected
readers who posts frequently on American Patriot  Friends Network,
reports that in a recent CNN video clip depicting US "security" forces
on the grounds in Afghanistan, one of the ALLEGED" US combatants
constantly indicated that he just couldn't WAIT ti KILL some real,
living, and surely INNOCENT, defenseless and helpless, human beings IN
COLD BLOOD -- BAM BAM BAM BAM: "You're DEAD, TOWEL-HEAD, and I'M NOT!!"

TOP_VIEW recipient Terry Anderson (no relation to Bob) tells us she and
her 19-year-old son recently watched CNN in shock and disgust, as some
psychotic murdering pig in a US military uniform let it be known loud
and clear that he was just ACHING to slaughter some innocent people,
QUICK! And this, clearly, with the FULL ENDORSEMENT of the US military
high command, the blood-sucking Satanist filth in the White House, and
also their ghoulish, degenerate, slaved-out accomplices working for CNN
and other mass media FedGov/NWO mouthpieces.

THIS MOTHER WAS SICKENED AND OUTRAGED by the FILTH that CNN was
broadcasting, and SO was her SON.

Thank GOD, decent people and true Patriots can see through what kind of
sick, demonic, degenerate and unconscionable indoctrinations,
manipulations  and mind-games are being directed against the American
people now, by the arch-traitor Satanist global gangsters of the Bush
International Crime/War Empire and their mind-controlling
"info-tainment" mass-media accomplices!