-Caveat Lector-

http://www.cuttingedge.org/review/rv142.html

WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

Bibliographical Information: "The New World Order", by A. Ralph Epperson ,
Paperback Published by Publius Press, 1990, ISBN: 0961413514 .

Author's Stated Purpose of Book: Author sets out to report the concerted
effort over the past 200+ years to establish the Global Government, Economy,
and Religion known as the New World Order. He properly links together the
Masters of the Illuminati, Freemasonry, various Secret Societies, Communism,
and Adolf Hitler in cooperating to bring about this Satanic system.

Key Points: 1) Freemasonry is the #1 Occult Power behind the implementation
of this new system; 2) The precursor to the New Age Movement of today was the
House of Theosophy, founded by Helena P. Blavatsky. She fully supported
Freemasonry in its World Plan, training many Freemasons in the 19th Century,
creating an inner Esoteric grouping, called the 'Masters of Wisdom'. 3) The
New Age Movement today is intent upon changing our country, and the attitudes
of its people, so their New Age Christ -- Maitreya -- can appear to take
control; 4) Epperson demonstrates that the Religion of The Christ
[Antichrist] will be the old Satanic Mysteries from Babylon and Egypt; 5)
Secret Societies, including Freemasonry, worship the same supernatural being,
Lucifer; 6) Epperson's chapter on Obelisks is one of the best in print today;
Obelisks [Washington Monument] are occult centers of worship, and a good
occultist will "Face the Obelisk" at least once per day. Take a look at the
Washington Obelisk, and you will see that both the President, and members of
Congress, can "Face the Obelisk" every day [See NEWS1081 for full details,
plus a Washington, D.C., city map];

Significance of Book; Contribution Book Makes: Most of Epperson's book is on
Freemasonry, as he shines an excellent light on this organization. He
explores this secret society in depth, revealing it to be the most
duplicitous organization on Earth. At the end of this book, he shows how the
current societal collapse is the natural result of the continuous, and very
sophisticated, attack we have been sustaining for over 200 years!

Is Information Presented New? No.

If Information Is Not New, Does It Break New Ground? Yes, it discusses
Freemasonry in extreme depth, quoting many original sources. He also
demonstrates that Freemasonry created Communism as a means to achieve the New
World Order.

Verification From Other Sources: Original Freemasonry sources support
Epperson's reports as does J.R. Church, "Guardians of the Grail", and New Age
author, Michael Howard, "The Occult Conspiracy", verify the information by
Epperson.

Recommendation: While we do not consider this book to be the Conspiracy
Classic that "Unseen Hand" clearly is, we nevertheless recommend this book to
anyone who wants to see the linkage between secret societies, especially
Masonry, to this New World Order Plan.

Write to same address to be off lists!