-Caveat Lector-

WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a Prelude to War!

Now if we can get it straightened out what is really going down in Utah.
Michigan seems to have some kind of Muslim round up but Patriots there
are Ok.

Pointy

All is well here. I do not know how or whom started this rumor. There has
been no siege or arrest at our home.
    The INS was poised north of Dearborn Heights at 9 this morning to go
into the largest Arab community to arrest 3500 that did not voluntarily
go in for questioning. Now they will face absconding charges. The INS
promised that there would be no reprisals for noncompliance now they face
deportation or felony criminal charges (absconding). This report came in
from the ABC station in Traverse City. We have not had a report on this
in the Detroit area. At noon ABC of Detroit mentioned that the INS was
getting ready for Operation Round Up.
       National Guard troops were seen Late Sunday moving Duce & 1/2's
loaded with loaded trailers into position in columns of three at their
bases. Most of these were MP and signal core. Locations were Monroe by
the Court house, Ypsilanti  post again by the court house, the Adrian
post,going toward Mackinaw out of Traverse City, Battle Creek,the
Schoolcraft and Beech Daily Rd post as well. The Battle Creek facility is
7-8 miles West of where I 94 and I 69 intersect. Monroe is just off the
US 23 E-way; the Adrian post is near the M52 US 223 intersection and M50
just to the north. Traverse siting I believe was headed to prepare for
close n the Mackinaw Bridge.
    I will keep you informed as things progress.
                                                    GDW
                                                    Nancy Koernke

Write to same address to be off lists!