-Caveat Lector-

Strange Muslims do not believe in Usury.....you borrow money and you pay
back what you borrowed.

Osama bin Laden wanted these people out of his country and I do not
blame him.
We have seen what they are like over here?

And further, Osama bin Laden did not pull off the Twin Towers
Job.......for cui bono.

Imagine Larry Silverstein with 7 billion dollars tax free, blood money
.....and consider the deal that engineered that being used for dual
purpose.

People have let the pigs in - now the pigs have the slaughter weapons.

But a kid with a load of fertilizer showed what the Wrath of God really
was only they have not gotten the message yet.

Look at these pigs, Ariel Scheinman Sharon, Ehud Barak now down in
Texas, not even their right names....taken one out of Judges in the
Bible and the other out of Isaiah.   We had Waco and Murrah Building
under Ehud Barak and the Gideon Forces, and under Sharon we have had the
Twin Towers for a starter and many plane crases.

I want to know more about that nut house in Israel where these Jewish
Psychiatrists have terrorists held - are they being trained - are they
the suicide bombers who are turned loose to create havoc.

So Sadaam Hussein and Iraq this time will not turn the other
cheek........they intend to take out Israel if they are
attacked....further consider this - those big arab nations what the hell
does any of them want with a place, this hell hole called Israel - they
made it hell on earth themselves.

Now are we going to let this happen in America?   All in God's
Name......all time to the Master Plan for Murder and maybe another
planned 1,000 year Reich?

Its all there in your bible......read the old Testament and you see you
are dealing with murderers and thieves - a vicious element in our
society that calls this evil book good?

Christ himself flicked it off at Isaiah 60,  and said enough of that
shit.   Pardon, he would have said "dung".

This is Zionism and Zionism is Nazism - and these are the AshkeNAZI jews
behind the matter - consult Adolph Hitler and his Zionist friends who
paved the way to hell for the unsuspecting jews.

Hey, they got them all one way tickets didn't they, from Operation Wings
of Eagle to Operation Black Ethiopians.....

These people plan to make America a hell  hole.....

But hey Joe Lieberman's okay, right?

OSaba