Posted By: BarbaraHartwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thursday, 21 February 2002, 10:19 a.m.

Barbara Hartwell
Legal Defense and Research Fund
PO Box 832
Woodstock NY 12498
WEBSITES http://www.ulster.net/~babs7/
http://www.geocities.com/rb_ham/babs.html
Friends of Liberty and the Constitution:

Brenda Negri aka Ranger Rick is continuing her libel and disinformation
campaign apace, despite being exposed as a provocateur and despite the
warnings issued to her to stop her lies and attacks on myself and others.
Here is a formal letter of warning I sent to Negri, dated February 18, 2002.

To Brenda Negri:
This is my formal warning to you and it is the first and last you will get.

Cease and desist now from your lies, your slander, libel, character
assassination and your harassment of me, my family and those others
associated with me and/or under my protection. I can guarantee that you have
no idea what the consequences will be for bearing false witness against me or
for your malicious and unwarranted attacks. The consequences will be of a
legal as well as a spiritual nature, so I advise you to take heed before it
is too late.

You have already been warned by another individual whose name you have
maligned and whom you have told lies about and I would advise you that he is
not someone you really want to interfere with, anymore than you would really
want to interfere with me; that is, if you had the wherewithal to understand
who you are really dealing with, which apparently you don't.

Just cease and desist now, while there is yet time. You have been warned. I
have done my duty, in good conscience, by issuing this directive. Take it
seriously or take the consequences.
Barbara Hartwell

Now today, February 21, Negri posts the following on her website:

SPEAKING OF "WHO IS"...THE "REAL RANGER RICK" - Like, hep cats, its time we
drop the jive again for new readers who the heppest Daddy-O of Feds really
is. The sweaty backed G-Man who probably wishes we'd drop off the face of the
earth for turning his name into a household word, but who's one hep hero in
our book, besides being one good looking tall drink of water, able to melt
down Babe-O-Meters in a single glance...... Ace G-Man, Richard B. Wade, the
former head of the White Collar Unit of the LA Feebs, the low key and
cerebral kinda guy we've planted in a Porsche Boxster called Ol' Yeller,
really exists (unlike some other people). Speaking of which, why don't we
just ALL jump in that swingin' hep cat's car and go on another...

MOLE HUNT!: - Targets acquired: Rixon, RedDog1, GoonForGod, Scribe, gigi,
tuatha, Calamity Jayne (aka: Sharon Kinsella), Patriotlad, lawgiver1, Stormy,
TONZAL, Q, X, Barbara Hartwell and StewWebb (no comment necessary),
Patriot820DC, loki, Ghost, ahall, iaintnoangel, sangraal, Zphoenix, Phoenix,
BxDanny, Rosalinda, listen, Fiat_Lux, WhoGains, Y, ajeetbabu, Rogue
Butterfly, ZAPPER.

So, Negri has decided to disregard the warnings she has received and is
clearly hell-bent on continuing her malicious lies, her assaults on
professional reputations and her character assassination of myself and other
legitimate researchers, whistleblowers and survivors of covert operations.
Negri has gone too far...way too far. Below, please read some of Negri's
recent posts on the CIA-Drugs message board and see for yourself just a
fraction of what prompted me to issue a formal warning to cease and desist
from her libelous and outrageous accusations. This is an exchange of messages
( excerpts) posted by Negri and others.