But it is not his private space, but a public space, and he is spending our tax money to cover statues that I am sure our tax money bought and are a part of our national heritage.

-----Original Message-----
From: Man on the Run [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 1:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CTRL] General Responses

BF>Below are responses to many people, so please be patient...

<snip>

"c." wrote:

define pornography. or... tell me, is all representations of a nude animal of our species pornography? if not- what makes a nude representation of our species porn and what is not porn? i like a bit of porn i must say, but i have noticed (in my somewhat extensive research of this subject arf arf) that there is a definate difference (this must be subjective) between a nude that gets me hot and a nude that just makes me in awe of the beauty of the miracle of the human body.i think the statues are of the latter variety. i do not think there is a line between the two- but it is very rare that what i find truly beautiful also excites me in a sexual way. i can point to this, this and this and tell you definately which of these things are porn and which are "art" but i am certain that this is only my beholding eyes...to simply cover up ALL nudity because some of it may be found stimulating by some people is disingenuous as the victorians discovered- all it does is create fetishism and extremism. at least when people have the freedom to express and indulge their own sexual tastes- it is out in the open and more easily monitored... thus allowing more black and white definitions of right and wrong can be identified- i.e. don't mess with kids and don't do anything to anyone that they don't want. beyond that it is personal tate and personal rights.

<snip>

BF>I get the point.  I really cannot understand why you would find me more offensive than the Nazis and Stalinists who post on this list.  I really find that strange.  As far as the stratues that Ashcroft covered, I honestly have not seen them and perhaps they are "art" and not pornography (like David, Renoir, etc.) but I would say that, even if so, it is best not to broadcast them on prime time in the context given.  It is subjective, but remember that we are not talking about censorship but a decision that Ashcroft has made with his personal space.  I support it, as we are not talking about PBS art programs, where the context is clear.  We are talking about a context where I think that female or male nudity is not appropriate.  Do you really believe that the Department of Justice is where you want to appreciate the joy of the human body?  Ylgghhh...
    Outright pornography is exactly what I said it was.  I stand by what I said.  Disagree all you want, but it is the truth.  If you do not believe that violent and vulgar exploitation of the human body and denial of women's rights are evil then we have nothing to really discuss.  At least be offended by the Nazis and Stalinists who defend Milosevik and Arafat more than by li'l ole me.  Please!
    Bates

<snip>

Andrew Hennessey wrote:

-Caveat Lector-

tons of patriot stuff on the net about China THE ENEMY -

but consider this - it is a developing nation that has just
bought into globalism and will neeed power stations,
factories and infrastructure - AND has some of the worlds
cheapest and most plentiful labour -
something uncle multiSam cannot ignore.

China is the Friend of UncleDisney - no-one is going to fight with
it at least up front.
I'm sure that the NWO want to exterminate China - but to do that they must
first break it down and destroy its diet and culture and traditions by
introducing poisons and toxins.
Under what better guise than the international masonic 'hand' of industrial
redevelopment.
At this time China is more American than america -
it has Disney, macDonalds AND fully staffed factory Gulags,
maybe at some point soon the americans will catch up on that one.

andrew hennessey

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance-not soap-boxing-please!  These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright frauds-is used politically by different groups with

<snip>

BF>It depends on what you mean by the "New World Order".  The American version of it is very naive.  It assumes that its power will last a thousand years.  The Anglo-American New World Order cannot, and will not triumph, even though it appears very close to doing so.  The European faction is much smarter.  I believe that it has made alliances with China, Russia, and the Middle Eastern nations.  India is going along because she must, not because she really wants to.  Russia is pulling India along with the European globalist faction.  It is only a matter of time before the world pulls a fast one and the Eagle's Wings are plucked, leaving England in no position to stand against this.  (Daniel Chapter 7)
    I hope this has shed light on something.  By the way, as I assume you are from the isles based on what I have read from you, are you a monarchist or republican?  It sounds like you are a republican, from your statements supporting David Icke, but it is also hard to tell because human feelings can be very complex.  Personally, while I agree with Icke that we have interlocking bloodlines leading us to a global fascist state, I do not believe they are shapeshifting lizards.  At least I have not seen any real proof.
    Bates

<snip>

> You mean that the   C H R I S T I A N S  set up slaughter houses for the Jews.
> You got it the other way around!

What could we do? Us White Christian Israelites were running out of lamp
shades and alligator purses.
POC

<snip>

BF>What burns me up about this one is not necessarily just that it is prejudiced.  Claiming to be the real Jews but not honoring the Commandments of Moses is kind'a like the joker who claims to have been in 'Nam but never got past Japan.  You know a Viet Nam vet when you see one.  You know an Israelite when you see one.  It is that look in someone's eye when you know that they are in for the long haul.  You know that Mount Sanai is hanging over them pushing them on to greater righteousness and honliness.
    If White Europeans are the tribes of Israel then I would say the same about them that I would say about Reform Jews.  Where were they all this time?  No, I don't mean the anti-Judaism, which was chronic in the wars between Judah and Israel in times of old.  What I mean is this; where were they at Friday night dinner?  Where were they when the Kosher meat store was going out of business?  Where were they when someone was in the hospital?  Where were they when it counted?  They want the power that comes of being an Israelite?  How 'bout the curses as well as the blessings?  How's about it being nightfall and wishing it was morning?  How's about it being morning and you were wishing it was last night?  If they are right, and I am really a Gentile, I will uphold the Seven Laws of Noah and let them do the full 613.  It is more than they bargained for.  If they want the curses, they can have them.  Be glad you are really Gentiles, my friends, and instead of belly-aching live up to your responsibilities as Noachides.  To be a white Israelite has meant pogram after pogram, crusade after crusade.  Again, if you want it, you've got it.  Ask God to receive it and maybe He will give it to you.
    I would not recomment it.  Instead, I would recommend doing your part as a human being under the general dispensation of the Seven Noachide Laws.
    Bates