-Caveat Lector-

Well once there was a day Dr. Poley....when Canada complained all the
companies of importance were owned and made by USA.    So Canada took
what we had to offer.

Then in 1967 there about remember reading about a man who lost both his
arms, taking a bomb out of a mailbox...it went off.   I thought this
can't happen, how uncivilized in a country such as Canada.

This was maybe first shot heard in Canada.

Our country is being trashed by the refuse from other's shores.

Canada will so be trashed but some of these killers you are sending to
us with love, should be eliminated.

My sister worked with Canadians,  Air Canada was one of her favorites.
Once when she went to the place where they have this big new modern
spoke in sky, the hotel said hey, you do not have reservation.   We
shall have to find you a room.   For the work she had done, suddenly she
found herself in the Presidential Suite, cost 700 dollars a night, in
gratitude for her work.

She loved Canada.....but today, someday we will wake up and Niagra falls
will be gone the way it is going.

But the USA helped you ingrates - you took what we had to offer and
Canada if not careful will go down primrose path.

Do not know how Air Canada goes today, but they recognized my sisters
work with them and also once provided charter plane for her with the Mr.
Big of Chamber of Commerce for the idea was to assist in these areas,
for let us say had Yankee Doodle not intervened, Canada would be living
in teepees?

Well not all of Canada.....but you all took what we had to offer
you......but that one day when this bomb went off in the mailbox you
never recognized the first shot heard, in Canada....since then, not a
shot has been fired, right?   Oh so quietly, the theft of a nation.....

This EU might well have been organized by Zionists in Nazi Germany.   It
will go busto, I will say this.

Let us say the USA had greatness thrust upon them, and our young men
were killed fighting in wars when they should have let these bastards
all self destruct - for what the hell do we have to do with places like
Israel - of no strategic value, but stocked with jews like salmon in a
river.

How you been Fang Wang.

Come to USA and see the multicultural world and cesspool being created.

Once, there were giants here but you Canadians did not appreciate them
any more than the Americans for they prefer the Mafia to murder and
slaughter the giants and stand refuse in their stead.

OSaba