<< DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
 credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply. >>

.... Now I did find the first Article interesting. The second was all right...
But the third post I found odd. Was adding it to the previous two a way of
slipping in an up-dated ''suedo-nazi'' propaganda piece? I'm all for a good
pun, but was your intent of, submitting a piece written by an Israeli (whom I
may be wrong in thinking, is Jewish- or at least related) suggesting that
infact: We Americans have made some big mistakes, but really, going to war
against our own kinsmen in Europe in order to save the Jews from Hitler was
our biggest mistake.  ... Suggesting that the holocaust was indeed valid in
its conception and should have been allowed to fulfill Hitler's wildest
dreams?

If so- congrats and kudos for you for putting it at the end of your post.
hopefully most got bored and just deleted your post. By taggin that third
piece on in the end alone, suggests to me you at least support the idea's the
writter has, and by spreding them online without previously telling everyone
that you don't. You in fact support the holocaust and its ideals.

-if not... then next time let us know.....