-Caveat Lector-

On 27 Feb 2002 at 17:18, Brian Salter wrote:

> may i ask, what does this have to do with conspiracy theory research?

We play this little game here called "connect the dots".  The Secret to the game is to
get dots.  Now, on some topix there might be a lot of dots and on others there may
be only a few.  And some dots are just for fun.  But we try to make the pictures come
out nontheless.

When reading and researching for a LONG time, little bits and pieces of articles
make sense in the larger construct of things, even when they aren't major foci in the
articles.  Years ago, I started posting articles on the Caspian oil ventures.  At the
time, they seemed just like another business series that had not much meaning
beyond the boardroom and the prospecti.  Well, now we have this little war going on
in South Asia and the Caspian oil relationship seems to be pretty pertinent.

Many times the sense is very subtle and other times it's like a pie in the face.  And
then there are times when nothing goes nowhere.  But we all try to have fun.

There are no conspiracies; there are only underinformed people who think there are
such things because they failed to keep abreast of things.

A<>E<>RIntegrity has no need of rules. -Albert Camus (1913-1960)
The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust