Title: Re: [CTRL] SHADOW GOVERNMENT - EXPOSED
on 3/2/02 3:03 PM, William Shannon at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 3/2/02 1:58:24 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

2) Two hours prior to the Spetember 11 attacks, two employees of a company in Israel received anonymous "instant messages" which told of the pending attacks. ?The employees told Israeli police about the messages, but Israel never sent word to the US until AFTER the planes crashed.

This wasn’t true – internet myth.

Oh yeah, we'll take your word for that, no problem...

Bill.

Ok – I've been looking around, because I couldn’t remember what I read.

Seems there were 2 messages that an attack was going to happen, but the messages did not mention the WTC or any other details. Odigo informed  Israeli Intelligence, who immediately called the FBI. The messages ended with anti-Semitic slurs.

I stand corrected –there were non-specific threats mentioned. The oft stated assumption that these messages were from the mossad don’t hold much water though – why would they send messages to 2 guys in an office in Israel, with no govt. connections, and to no one else? Doesn’t seem very useful.
--
"We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant
facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies and competitive values. For