Colleen:

Now these PR stories on these monsters comes a little late.   They fear
for a railing party and hanging down there - and this place if they keep
digging they will find theft in office and a lot more.   Do not tell me
those people did not know this creep was hoarding dead bodies and
performing acts yet to be reported.

While there is SOME evidence that members of the community knew something was up, there has been no evidence presented thus far that they knew exactly what.  Additionally, there have been NO proven "acts" beyond those associated with fraud (literally, theft by deception) and the desecration (disrespect or impiety toward something regarded as sacred) of human remains.  The *purported* fact that there were pornographic pictures and pictures of dead bodies on his computer proves NOTHING by itself.

This is an evil place....evil people,

Do you know anybody in Walker County, Georgia?  If not, you have ZERO clue as to whether or not the people and the place are "evil."

and obviously the Democrat Party -
these people had so much influence and all at the public trough.

The Democratic Party has some 90 million members.  I doubt that Clara Marsh (who has so far been accused of NOTHING) knew more that 200 of them--and most of those probably live in Walker County.

Well for your information Bond, the rumor is this guy fed some of those
bodies to the pigs,

I just heard about the pigs (Vietnamese pot-bellied), and the operative word in your statement above is RUMOR.  That rumor is just like the one about an IMAGINED association between pornography on his computer and sex with dead bodies.

 for he had a pig farm and the stench from the pigs
overrode the stench of the dead bodies.

While never having smelled one myself, I can only take the word of those who have smelled decomposing human remains.  I know of two persons who have had this unfortunate experience through their jobs as firemen.  Both agree on one point: the smell is unmistakable and more repugnant than anything they had ever smelled previously.  One of them lives in rural south Georgia and raises pigs and chickens in his spare time.

Cannibals?

Colleen, are you naturally predisposed to wild flights of the imagination, or is this flight strictly for our benefit?

Edward   ><+>

If you have fifty problems and one of them is government, you have only one problem.
http://www.global-connector.com/