-Caveat Lector-

on 3/8/02 10:59 AM, saba at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Tell me is this bunch are they the Learned Elders of Zion - the
> Protocols which are denied.....Protocol deniers?

Only because they are a hoax

> Tell me why is it the ADL has NEVER offered names of organized crime
> killers on their lists to the FBI?   The ADL who took big bribe from
> Marc Rich and his floosie wife (ex wife who so profitted from his dirty
> money) - Marc Rich who got away with bribing the President of the United
> States

Did not bribe - contributed and was pardoned - there are many far more
questionable pardons - like Casper Weinberger for instance

> And the ADL made Meyer Lansky the Man of the Year?

Really? When was this?

> Little Chandra Levy - little fat Monica who sodomized the President of
> the United States who walked into a trap in his own office.

Oral sex is not sodomy in Washington dc.

> And none dare call this treason?   Non dare call this conspiracy?   None
> dare call their acts murder, for they execute judgment based on law of
> Draconian Bible passages?

None dare call it paranoid lunacy?

> Esdras doth take on special meaning here with the name Osama bin Laden
> or is it Osama ben Ladan?

No- it's bin laden.

  >Did this bin Laden family infiltrate into
> the Saudi Arabian Kingdom using their dirty money - thnk they made that
> money in the "contracting business".....

Construction, dear.

>is it true Osama is jewish and
> turned to Islam.

Nope - this is just one of your recurring fantasies.

> Osaba
> Osama
> Omega

Osmegma

> Wonder if some kind of a code hidden from within.

Early in the month to be so short on meds, isn't it?

   Doubt thyself.
   Doubt even if thou doubtest thyself.
   Doubt all.
   Doubt even if thou doubtest all.
   It seems sometimes as if beneath all conscious doubt
     there lay some deepest certainty.  O kill it!  Slay the
     snake!
   The horn of the Doubt-Goat be exalted
   Dive deeper, ever deeper, into the Abyss of Mind,
     until thou unearth the fox THAT.  On, hounds!
     Yoicks!  Tally-ho!  Bring THAT to bay!
   Then, wind the Mort!

                                           Uncle Al. the kiddies pal

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew