-Caveat Lector-

Well Andrew I agree; and further all the firemen I have known, have had
one thing in common - they were REAL MEN and brave men.

As for this Gay Pride CRAP - now that we have a war going and shortly
before, it was said the Gays did not like the service and wanted out -
maybe they felt the whiplash of the winds of war?

So more power to the Firemen and the Sons of St. Patrick and the Knights
of Columbus who kept these fruitcakes out of their parade.

Why don't they honor those two kids at Littleton who were alleged to be
"fags".  Maybe through no fault of their own, for these kids were
programmed and by whom?   Just think - these two kids wanted to take out
the Twin Towers.

Well why not, the movies have shown Washington DC blown to hell and
back, first the thought, then the wish - and then poof ------ Gone With
the Wind.

Support Your Firemen - and keep in mind that this Mayor of New York,
this Rudolph Giuliani - when the got to the loaded gold truck and pulled
out the gold, it was then they started scooping up the dead bodies of
the firemen and duming into dumpsters?

Sound familiar - look to Georgia - this creep down there, who oh so
terrible they are so afraid someone is going to get the whole family and
light up Stone Mountain - this man had over 300 dead bodies lying around
and body parts.....last thing I remember Giuliani saying re World Trade
Center, was how they had counted 148 some body parts that day.......such
a sensitive man.

That guy in Georgia by the way had a nice pit of body parts - now wonder
what happened to the rest ???

Its about time some real men stood up - and say cross that line, you
bastards  I dare you.

OSaba