Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 11:31:11 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SNET: Another "Bush Sell-Out?" He IS his daddy's boy, you know.

->  SNETNEWS  Mailing List

                    <A
HREF="http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26858";>WorldNetDaily:
The real ante at Monterrey</A>
 http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=26858

The real ante at Monterrey
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Joan Veon
© 2002 WorldNetDaily.com Ever since George W. Bush has been elected
president, I have had one question that has echoed in my mind, "What is the
ante for the son to be elected president, when the father was replaced for
his non-compliance with the mandates of the United Nations Earth Summit in
1992?" My answer came when the current President Bush announced several weeks
ago that he was going to attend the Financing for Development Conference in
Monterrey, Mexico. While a U.N. spokesman has told me that the world is not
yet ready for a specific global tax, to those who understand the global
agenda, a number of different forms of transfer of wealth will be discussed.
On the eve of another historic global conference – which will alter how
governments are run by setting up a framework for various forms of "global
taxation" – it is necessary to go back in time to understand how we got where
we are. In Rio, the United Nations changed the course of history and religion
when they introduced the radical environmental agenda called "Agenda 21" –
which basically says that man no longer has dominance over the earth, but
earth has dominance over man. Instead of communism being the enemy of the
brave and free, the environment was substituted. One of the chief concerns in
1992 was, "Who will pay for the first comprehensive attempt to repair
environmental damaged caused by industrialization?" The charge by
environmentalists that the earth has been damaged by development was only
part of the very radical agenda. Not only were there several treaties which
supporters wanted signed and ratified – and which included climate warming,
biological diversity and desertification – but also there were demands on the
rich countries of the North to pay for the environmental degradation in the
poor countries of the South. It was estimated then that the cost to meet the
goals set forth in the 200-page "Agenda 21" document would run about $125
billion a year. In order to reach this goal, $70 billion would have to come
from an increase in development assistance, which was running $55 billion a
year in aid to developing countries. It was agreed that seven-tenths of 1
percent of total economic output for every country would be set aside to pay
for environmentally sound projects. A month before the summit, President
George H. W. Bush threatened to boycott in order to win concessions from most
of the world's nations on global warming – which included eliminating
language that would have required the U.S. to cap its emissions of carbon
dioxide by 2000 at 1990 levels. Then to mess up well-laid plans by the U.N.
and environmentalists, the Bush administration announced that it would not
sign the Biological Diversity Treaty because it would limit biotechnological
development in the United States and could infringe on American patent
protection for biological inventions. It was also concerned with how money
for Third World countries would be disbursed, because the treaty surrendered
control over World Bank environmental funds to an undefined group of nations
signing the treaty. Lastly, Mr. Bush felt that because of U.S. budget
restrictions, we could not afford to come up with the funds for the
multi-billion dollar aid packages being offered in Rio by Japan and the
European countries. You know when a sitting president looks at his watch
during a very important presidential debate that the handwriting is on the
wall. The first President Bush lost to a man who basically did what he would
not. President Clinton should be awarded the Order of Stalin for all of his
environmental and global achievements. Interestingly enough, another Bush
replaced him. I can't help but wonder if George W. Bush is providing
redemption for the political and environmental sins of his father. One week
before President George W. attends the U.N./International Monetary Fund/World
Bank/World Trade Organization-sponsored Financing for Development Conference
in Monterrey, Mexico, he addressed the World Bank where he pledged to
increase U.S. Overseas Development Assistance by $5 billion for the next
three years. This is above and beyond existing aid requested. Furthermore, he
pre-empted any thunder from other world leaders by announcing that these
monies would go into a "New Millennium Challenge Account," which would be
used to meet the goals described in the U.N. Millennium Declaration. While
President George H. W. did not offer any apologies for his actions not to
support the Earth Summit – nor was it even necessary, it is the son who goes
to his first major U.N. mega conference with agreement and proposals to
further the international infrastructure of world government enhanced by the
1992 foundational meeting. The current President Bush is expanding and
supporting a global governmental agenda of "Universal Jurisdiction," where
the world is one and if someone is hurting, cold or hungry in another part of
the world, it is our responsibility to provide for him. Mr. Bush stated in
his speech that terrorism is a result of the "Failed State." Let me put it
this way: You live at 102 South Main Street. You have your finances under
control. You have a reasonable mortgage balance with a good amount of equity.
Your children are clean, neat and respectful. You feed them and nourish them
and provide them with values and morals by which to live. You have money in
the bank and you keep your house in respectable order. Your neighbor at 104
South Main Street is in need. The house is neglected, the lawn is a mess and
the children run around dirty, unkempt and hungry. What the doctrines of
Universal Jurisdiction and Failed States basically say is that you should
mortgage your house to clean up your neighbor's house.

-> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Or send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]