-Caveat Lector-

From: saba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>I think you are one big ignoramus and your theories, really Joshua
>Tinnin, are not original nor are they conclusive.

You use the 'your ideas are not original' attack quite often, Colleen, so
much so that one has to think that you yourself know that nothing you post
is original, and therefore originality is a triggerpoint for you...

As has been pointed out, your posts consist only of "it has been said"
while never providing documentation for who said it and when it was said,
and your continual references to your so-called "bible code" for which you
also never provide documentation...

> Let me know when you come up with something original

And please, Colleen, do likewise...please let us know when one tiny grain
of originality occurs in your befuddled thought process...

>Tell me have you ever come up with anything original in your life?

Have YOU, Colleen?

>Now go ahead and spellcheck this and edit it for me if you have the
>time; for I do not.

So what's taking up all of your time, Colleen?  It seems you do nothing
else except play with yourself or your WebTV...

June