-Caveat Lector-

Hmmm...the Law of Return has no validity unless there was a Deed to the
Holy Land from the Creator to the Ancient Israelites. Now you tell us
that atheists who deny the validity of the Creator are to be the
beneficiaries of this Deed. Does anyone else see a problem with that?
A problem in law? Golda Meier once lamented having some 30% atheists among
her citizens. Seems to be a BIG problem.

POC