-Caveat Lector-

One time I was at a Ron Paul barbeque in Texas with my parents. I was able to
talk to Ron Paul and ask him a question about the UFO coverup. I asked him
whether he thought the government was covering up the existance of UFOs and
aliens and he suggested that he knew about this and that he agreed that it was
a problem. He seemed anxious however to stop talking about this subject and
politely moved away. I guess he probably thought I was trying to trap him with
an embarrasing question. Maybe he thought I was a media trap or a CIA agent.

I did work at the time for a company, Intermedics, that produced mediacal
implants.The company president's helicopter crashed into a power line and later

was taken over by another company after a lot of internal politics that were
not very nice. Texas style intercompany politics. Lots of guards with sawed off

shotguns, etc. My former highschool friend apparently killed the original
president of the company by installing exploding bolts in his helicopter, or so

I was told. I had better not tell his name (G.G). He was also a ham radio
operator and a redneck.

I wonder what the new company is doing with the implants, which is located not
too far from the NASA facility in Texas, and very close indeed to the secret
underground antigravity facility.

I have said way too much, maybe the Pope will help me ....  ;-(

Steve

"In little more than a year we have gone from enjoying peace
and the most prosperous economy in our history, to a nation
plunged into war, recession and fear. This is a nation being
transformed before our very eyes."

http://www.truthout.com

Steve Wingate, Webmaster
ANOMALOUS IMAGES AND UFO FILES