-Caveat Lector-

Typical bullshit.
You continue to insult me, rather than respond to the heart of my post.
Dress yourself up in the clothing of a righteous Christian, without the
slightest idea what Jesus was talking about.

I know it hurt when you had to demonstrate to everyone that you couldn't
tell the difference between "and" and "or." But that really isn't my fault.

--

Wandering in a vast forest at night, I have only a faint light to guide me.
A stranger appears and says to me: ' My fried, you should blow out your

                                                                     Diderot
c. 1762

NEURONAUTIC INSTITUTE on-line: http://home.earthlink.net/~thew