http://educate-yourself.org/ltepolice3apr02.html

US Government Emulating Nazi Germany

----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry Scovel < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 8:27 PM
Subject: police state

I am not suprised that the government is contemplating using drugs and torture on suspects. I have been watching the parallels between our government and that of pre WW2 Germany. I expect to see the American version of "Kristalnacht" some time this year. Our government has gone insane. The list of crimes perpetrated by our government in our name is growing at an exponential rate. All levels of the government- federal, state and local are guilty. It is time for us to take action.

When it comes to the abuse of power by our government, I think everyone overlooks the cure: the Declaration of Independence.

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers rom the consent of the governed, That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying it's foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness."

The time has come to practice a little democracy. The internet and the computer give us unprecedented power for communication. We no longer need a large central government to decide our fate. I trust my fellow Americans will make far better choices than a government that goes to the highest bidder. We need to set aside our petty differences and work together to defeat the common enemy. Please pass this on to everyone that you can, more information can be found at the email adress [EMAIL PROTECTED]. There is a petition there to replace the present oligarchy (that calls itself a constitutional republic) with the first real democracy.

Thank you, Jerry Scovel.