-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 4/6/02 11:19:48 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Thousands of Prisoner Boxcars with Shackles From China
Fri Apr 5 18:38:08 2002
204.84.33.15

Even years ago, China was cozying up to America and vice versa. Since
creating a "New World Order," with realigning of national boundaries,
involves communist China and Russia as well, the US has long been drawing
close to China for some of the answers the the NWO version of THE FINAL
SOLUTION to eliminate NWO resisters.

This story has been bouncing around the internet for at least 7 years that I
know of. To date, as far as I know, no one has been loaded into a cargo
container and shipped off. This is just another Urban Legend, like the
domestic concentration camps. They are not there. I have visited several of
the reported sites and no concentration camps.

For example, when I was investigating in Montana (Whitefish, at the train
depot) I noted hundreds of Chinese 40 foot cargo containers, double stacked,
coming through Montana continuously from the west coast.

Yes, this is the way the containers are loaded on the railway cars at the
harbor. Why are they using 40 foot containers? Most long haul trucking
compainies use 53 foot trailers in interstate commerice.

he also explained how dockside workers became suspicious at the loud jangling
of these many boxcars as they were unloaded, and investigated only to
discover their disturbing contents.

Longshoremen only open containers when they are going to steal the contents
and they are very careful about that. They are watched carefully because they
are known to open the containers and help themselves to the contents. In a
case like this they would report the container to U.S. Customs and let them
investigate.

I am now recieving reports from California contacts that many of these 40
foot cargo containers are piling up at Long Beach naval shipyard and other
locations on the California coast.

Long Beach Naval Shipyard is no more thanks to Klinton. He closed it so it
could be leveled and container facility build for COSCO, China Overseas
Shipping Company. The container facility has not been built yet. I drove by
there last week.

I have uncovered that many of the crates of guillotines arriving in the USA
are from China as well.

Why guillontines? There are better ways of getting rid of large numbers of
people.