-Caveat Lector-

http://www.mk-resistance.com/
-----

The Government Psychiatric Torture Site

Your tax dollars at work
"We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The
purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given
norm can be surgically mutilated.
"The individual may think that the most important reality is his own
existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical
perspective.
"Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal
orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some
day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the
brain."

Dr. Jose M.R. Delgado
Director of Neuropsychiatry
Yale University Medical School
Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118
February 24, 1974

Your opinion counts
This site has been visited 15710 times. I get many emails from survivors
requesting information and assistance. Unfortunately, I often don't have time
to respond. The best I can do is recommend the UseNet discussion group,
alt.mindcontrol, as well as an impromptu email based discussion group.
The problem with UseNet discussion groups is that you have to wade through a
great deal of spam and crosspostings to get good information. I recommend
that those interested get a good NewsGroup client with filters that allow you
to sort out the crap.

The other option, the impromptu email discussion group, has been around for a
year or better. The problem has always been that there was no central
database of email addresses nor a way for interested parties to easily
subscribe or update their addresses.
In lieu of the subscribers having address lists that are perpetually out of
date, I created a web page that simply provides a place for all the
subscribers to have the same email address list at the same time. It is my
hope that this will (1) make communication easier and (2) increase the number
of subscribers.

The URL for the Survivors' Page is:
http://www.mk-resistance.com/survivors.shtml

Clearly, there is a great deal of interest is this subject. Moreover, there
are a great many victims of government torture seeking relief from the
constant, unrelenting torment. Show your support for the networking effort by
visiting the following sites:

The official web site of the Freedom of Thought Foundation, the international
organization of victims of psychiatric torture and mind control. Show your
support for the Freedom of Information Act lawsuit. Stop the torture.

The Mind Control Forum is the unofficial networking site of the survivors of
government psychiatric and psychological torture. Thanks to the valiant
efforts of Webmaster Ed, survivors can crosslink their pages, coordinate
their efforts and get the latest news.

The MindNet Journal is the electronic news service of Vericomm, thanks to the
tireless efforts of Mike Coyle. The entire archive is now available to be
browsed on the web. A link to the current archive site is being maintained
thanks to the Mind Control Forum.

Notes