-Caveat Lector-

> I'm not going so far as to say the USA had a hand in creating the
holocaust
> - I have no evidence for this.  But I dont discount it either after having

my personal theory is similar to yours, but it also encompasses the fact
that the nazi structure was imported from europe to america after the war.
the result seems to me to be that the goal is to round up *all* of the jews
in the world, throw them into an area of despair and get someone else to
kill them instead; *while* destabilizing the region and killing a few arabs
in the meantime.

start with these:
http://dir.yahoo.com/Arts/Humanities/History/U_S__History/By_Time_Period/20t
h_Century/1940s/Operation_Paperclip/
http://www.tarpley.net/bushb.htm
http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/

and the following blurb that nurev recently posted:

"The Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj
Amin al-Husseini was later the notorious Nazi who mixed Nazi
propaganda and Islam. He was wanted for war crimes in Bosnia by
Yugoslavia. His mix of militant propagandizing Islam was an
inspiration for both Yasser Arafat and Saddam Hussein: He was also a
close relative of Yasser Arafat and grandfather of the current Temple
Mount Mufti. "Arafat's actual name was Abd al-Rahman abd al-Bauf
Arafat al-Qud al-Husseini. He shortened it to obscure his kinship
with the notorious Nazi and ex-Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Muhammed Amin
al-Husseini." Howard M. Sachar, A HISTORY OF ISRAEL (New York: Knopf,
1976). He uses that alias because of its significance to Islamic
Fundamentalists "Arafat a plain north of Mecca. It is on this plain
that humanity will be raised on the Day of Judgement for questioning
and judgement. During the Hajj on the ninth day of the month of
Zhu-l-Hijjah, Muslim pilgrims gather on this plain for one day."
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/glossary/term.ARAFAT.html

The Bet Agron International Center in Jerusalem
interviewed Arafat's brother and sister, who described the Mufti as a
cousin (family member) with tremendous influence on young Yassir after
the Mufti returned from Berlin to Cairo. Yasser Arafat himself keeps
his exact lineage and birthplace secret. Saddam Hussein was raised in
the house of his uncle Khayrallah Tulfah, who was a leader in the
Mufti's pro-Nazi coup in Iraq in May 1941."Among the Nazi killers in
Berlin was Haj Muhammed Amin al-Husseini, the ex-Mufti of Jerusalem.
That Arab Nazi organized the killing of Jews in the Balkans and in
Greece at the behest of Hitler in that he instigated the Muslims of
Albania to form a Nazi brigade to commit these murders. The name of
the present terrorist tyrant of the so-called Palestinians is also
Husseini. Here is his full name: Mohammed Abder Rauf Arafat al-Kudwa
al-Husseini, also known as "Yassir" Arafat. Arafat was born in Egypt
and not in Jerusalem as he pretends. Like his Nazi uncle, he too is
responsible for the indiscriminate murder of Jews. Arafat and his people
have killed more Jews than anyone since the second world war.

ARAFAT'S  UNCLE, HITLER'S ALLY, THE GRAND MUFTI OF JERUSALEM
The Mufti and Hitler  article and photo of arafat's uncle the Grand
Mufti of Jerusalem with Hitler for whom the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem
raised 3 Moslem SS Divisions in World War Two, 2 of which were Bosnian
Moslems the 3rd  was an Albanian Moslem SS Division, to hunt down and
murder every Serbian, Jew, and Roma , a.k.a. "Gypsy" they could find.
Today that killing continues with arafat's Suicide Bombers murdering
every Jew they can. http://notendur.centrum.is/~snorrigb/muftism.htm

The Role of the SS Handschar division in Yugoslavia photo of arafat's
uncle, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, The Mufti of Jerusalem salutes
the Bosnian SS division: Hajj Amin al-Husseini, Mufti of Jerusalem,
inspecting  troops in Bosnia (1943) may be seen with an article at
    http://www.flamemag.dircon.co.uk/yugoslavia_collaboration.htm

inri
np:

http://chat.carleton.ca/~jparent2/

"there ought to be limits to freedom" - george w. bush
"if this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long
as i'm the dictator." - george w. bush
"i'm not going to let congress erode the power of the executive branch" -
george w. bush