In a message dated 4/18/02 1:05:52 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If you've already digested your last meal, you might want to check out some
of Kathleen Parker's other "opinion pieces."  You know, the ones she wrote
before saying McKinney should be silenced and impeached for treason.

She writes a syndicated column that, unfortunatly, is picked up here in either the Tribune or the Sun-Times that never fails to PISS ME OFF.

She's a blithering idiot.

I've sent her a few emails since she has her email addy at the end of her columns in the paper...I think it's [EMAIL PROTECTED] but not sure at the moment.
She never replies.
Typical...

Bill.