From: Shelby Kincaid [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 12:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] CANDY JONES REPLACEMENT WAS LARRY KING

-Caveat Lector-

Now reference this Candy Jones being used as a messenger and/or a spy,
whereby she would from time to time wear a "wig" to change her
appearance, tell me how many six feet four women do you see running
around (low profile) wearing red wigs, in an attempt to disguise
themselves?   Six feet four?

But what amazed me in this article is something else.   This was the day
and I could be wrong here but there was a Christine Jorgensen, a
beautiful woman who was once, a man.

Now this Harry Conover from what I can determine from this article, was
rather "kinky", to say the least.   This makes me wonder though about
Gerald Ford, who ended up being President of the United States - many
were called, but he was never chosen.

Now I had heard years ago through a man who headed up a USO group out in
California that Gerald Ford had had plastic surgery done to his face.
Why?   Well he tried to tell me that Gerald Ford was THE Manchurian
Candidate - one who was manipulated into office for a purpose.

Problem, I could never find any worthwhile purpose this man accomplished
other than being the first President to push unwanted vaccines upon the
public.

The major part of the surgery, he said, was done about his eyes.   Why?
Did he receive injuries from footbal requiring this change.

But then comes the question, who really was Gerald Ford for this was not
his name.   He used the name of his brother.  This came out when he
became President much to the shock of a lot of people.

Point - was Candy Jones really a man made into a woman.   Six foot four
woman, who was virtually help captive by her parents.   Married to a man
who was a bisexual who might get a thrill out of being married to such
an experiment.

And this torture, always this torture.   More kinky sex?   Little whips
and chains perhaps?

Gerald Ford married a forme show girl, who was an alcoholic.   What
drove this woman to drink.  She once under the influence grabbed Tony
Orlando and swung into full gear for once a show girl, always a show
girl.

Where the hell do they find all these people?   This Hollywood
connection and this connection to what amounts to sadism.

Was Candy Jones really a man.   If Gerald Ford had plastic surgery, why?
To change his appearance.   Had there been something in his past
meriting this change in appearance and the source form whom I acquired
this information, military connected, knew a lot of secrets to do with
Hollywood connection to inelligence factors, if you can call them that,
in the making of many movies for pure propaganda purposes in the name of
"freedom of speech and the press".

This story about Candy Jones thought is almost funny for how does one
send a woman who is six foot four out on secret missions, and with high
heels - she would have topped maybe six foot six or seven?

No Candy Jones was like a Christine Jorgensen and this is why her
parents isolated her.   It is said she had children, but did she
actually deliver these children.

Good story though, but I am more interested here with the Gerald Ford
connection the alleged "Manchurian Candidate", the Chosen One.   Had he
been elected to the Presidency, what would have been his goals?

True Blue

screeds are unwelcomed. Substance-not soap-boxing-please!  These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright frauds-is used politically by different groups with