-Caveat Lector-

Ruppert-Basher David Corn misrepresented what McKinney said.  What a surprise.

What McKinney said:

http://hamilton.indymedia.org:8081/front.php3?article_id=1487&group=webcast

In a recent interview with a Berkeley, Calif., radio station, McKinney said:
"We know there were numerous warnings of the events to come on September
11th. ... What did this administration know and when did it know it, about
the events of September 11th? Who else knew, and why did they not warn the
innocent people of New York who were needlessly murdered? ... What do they
have to hide?"

McKinney declined to be interviewed Thursday, but she issued a statement
saying: "I am not aware of any evidence showing that President Bush or
members of his administration have personally profited from the attacks of
9-11. A complete investigation might reveal that to be the case."
  A copy of the article and the surprising poll results (46% of respondents
said they thought officials knew 911 was coming) are on the page at the above
address.  Thank you Hamilton indymedia!