Subj: Re: Questions For Chuck Schlund
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:43:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From: "chuck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi Chuck,
>
> If you are able to answer a few questions, I'd like to know:
>
> 1.) Do you have any information about the CIA's covert operations to destroy the
>anti-war movement of the 1960s? {That is, any info besides your message about the
>'Manson Murders').

Yes we had many files on the covert operations to stop the war protest and we had the
assassinations and imprisoning of many 1,000's of political witnesses and political
dissidents and anti-war protesters. We had Jane Fonda's CIA file and she was an
operative of the CIA and had worked for the CIA as her father did before her.

> 2.) Any info about the CIA's covert operations against the civil rights movement of
>the 1960s?

Yes we had many of the murders in the South and the cover-up of these murders and we
even had the orders to kill Martin L. King. Ray was set up as the fall guy and had
nothing to do with the assassination of MLK. We even had the FBI files on the bugging
of MLK and many other papers on covert operations like the framing of the Black
Panthers for murder, and the assassination of Malcolm X. We also had the plans for the
LA riots and the plans for the ethnic cleansing that has not yet happened but will
under Bush in time after he has set everything up. We even had the designing of the
incendiary devices that were used to cause the fires in the inner cities and how they
would be used in the coming civil war. The devices are made to look like rocks, nail,
screws and other normal forms but if examined under and electron microscope they are
really incendiary devices to be used to burn down the inner cities after being dropped
by police or news helicopters. We even had the files on who would be Chief of Police
of L.A. [Gates] and how he was an AB [Aryan Brother-hood] member working for the Bush
family."

> 3.) Could you name some American dissidents who have been murdered by the CIA
>[besides Martin Luther King and the Kennedys].

Sure. Audy Murphy, Steve McQueen, Janis Joplin, Ernest Hemmingway, Bruce Lee, Mama
Cass, Jim Morrison, Ricky Nelson, John Lennon, Bob Crane. We had many thousands of
names in the files we had and we had the plans to take out others like Ricky Nelson
and John Lennon.

The blacklist of enemies of the state was very large and included Elizabeth
Montgomery, Charlie Chaplin, the Marx Brothers and 1,000's of other good citizens of
America like Charles Lindbergh and Clark Gable.

>  Did you read anything in the files about the development of AIDS and other
>biowarfare weapons?

Yes we had the files on Human T-Cell immune virus 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 and the testing
and development of these diseases and the distribution of these diseases using the
smallpox
vaccine in the Third World after banning it in western countries and the plans to
later use the hepatitis B vaccine in the homosexual communities of America to infect
the homo-sexuals to show God's distaste with them. The DEA also used crews of men
injecting people in the night after gassing them to give them the disease and the Red
Cross was to be ran by Bob Dole's new wife who was working for the CIA and disbursing
the disease. The earlier test on the American people were done by using the hepatitis
C virus which was designed for the test. This virus has now also killed many 100's of
thousands of people and will kill millions more. We had the files and testing of many
such diseases and condit-ions caused by chemical or biological exposures to know
viruses or chemicals.

> 5.) Do you have any detailed information about their plans for World War III ?

Yes we had the designing of the MX missile and how it would be used in the massive
first strike. We had the files on how Time Magazine would show how it would be moved
from bunker to bunker to hide it from the Soviets when in truth they had no plans of
building this complex and this was to convince the American people and the Soviets
that it was a self-defense weapon and not a massive first strike weapon. We had the
files on the design-ing of the B-2 Bomber and all the detailed plans for the war which
was to be started in 1999. This was stopped by my work with the FBI and the other
agencies and the stopping of George Bush and his New World Order. Now that his son is
now running things for him the war is on again but I do not have all the details and
the FBI no longer needs me and no longer tells me what is happening and I do not know
for sure when it will start. I would believe it will start in about 2007. In the files
we had Star Wars had to be in place before the launching of the weapons. The missiles
would be launched using the phone lines by facilities owned by the Rockefeller family
and AT&T had been set up to launch the weapons.

> 6.) What can I do to support you? I think that you are one of the greatest heroes
>that this country ever had; I will do whatever I can to support you.

Nothing. I'm a dead man. I will be supplying information to other countries soon to
try to delay or hinder Bush's plans. Bush has had his Nazis in Arizona planting drugs
trying to frame me to remove me but it has not gone as Bush had planned and I'm still
a threat to the Bush family. They have spent 100's of millions of dollars in the
targeting of me and the framing of me using the DEA, CIA, ATF, FBI and the State of
Arizona and its counties and cities to frame me but they still have not imprisoned me
or killed me and they have little time and even if they succeed they still get wiped
and lose but it also will cost me the remainder of my life.

I'm under extreme torture and my writing is poor and the torture of me was increased
while answering your letter to disable me and limit my response. Thanks Chuck