--- Begin Message ---
Telrad + Nortel + Carlyle Group = CIA

Bushites Spy On the Clintons and Themselves---or Looking Yourself in
the Mirro

Using my search engine, I discovered that the Israeli
telecommunication firm Telrad, which is accused of spying on Bill and
Hillary not doing it in their bedroom, is owned by Nortel, which is
owned by the Carlyle Group, which is owned by… Hmmmm…(stroking my non-
existent beard).

Note all the CIA-connected news outlets like Insight, Fox and NewsMax
that continue to promote this X-Files of Zion conspiracy.

http://perc.ca/PEN/2000-06/s-ismi.html

http://www.hereinreality.com/news/axis.html

www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=19857
WILL THE ISRAELI SPY FLAP REALLY FADE AWAY
by Mark Dankof
GNN, May 25, 2002] The February 7 commentary by Douglas J. Brown for
the Republican GOP USA website, entitled, "The Israeli Spy Flap Will
Fade Away, But at What Cost?" reflects the continued reverberations
within both the Bush administration and Republican Party hierarchy in
Washington over what shoes may still drop in the unseemly revelations
of Israeli spy operations within the United States.
Mr. Brown notes the irony surrounding the U. S.- Israeli intelligence
cooperation in assisting Israel to discover the 50-ton Karine-A
weapons shipments in transit from Iran to the Palestinians -- at the
same time that ". . . Fox News and NewsMax were reporting allegations
of Israeli intelligence possibly infiltrating U. S. law enforcement
wire-tapping operations."
Mr. Brown notes that the allegations are not the first credible ones
involving Israeli tapping of U.S. phone lines. Citing the charges
swirling around a subsidiary of the Israeli telecommunications
company, Telrad, Brown references a Washington Post story of May 7,
1997 and stories from May 2000 in Insight magazine and the Sunday
Times, to suggest that a major political and security flap for the
Bush administration is around the corner.

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/Ey.GAA/xYTolB/TM";><B>Click