--- Begin Message ---
http://www.halturnershow.com/JudgeSaysConstitutionVoid.htm

Someone really needs to go to Denver and give these idiots in city government a civics
lession.  In addition to that judge, the city attorney is also crapping on the
Constitution.  Here's what that traitorous bastard said:

"Yes," said the city's attorney. "The Constitution has no force or effect in Denver,
because this is a home rule city."

Bryant then told him, politely, that that was an absolute abomination. He stated he
pays taxes, to pay thousands of dollars each year so that this lawyer could protect
his rights. "And there you are telling me I have no rights at all? I am outraged."

Bryant then stated to the attorney that he would do everything in his power to alert
the citizens of Denver to this travesty and he would take this issue directly to the
voters.

The attorney replied that that's fine with him, but until the law is changed he will
enforce it as written. He stated that as things stood right now, the Constitution has
no force or effect in this city, and it's been that way since 1906.

"What is history but the story of how politicians have squandered the blood and
treasure of the human race."

Thomas Sowell

<FONT COLOR="#000099">FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/DlIU9C/4m7CAA/Ey.GAA/aQSolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>