-Caveat Lector-

Now if I was a nasty Ancient Egyptian kind of Indian Pharaoh, I would call
upon the god Horus.

He would then arrive wearing his falcon's mask, a merciless killer of the
sky.

So I would await Horus in the Queen's Chamber of the Great Pyramid, with
it's volume (using wall height)
of 4990 cubic feet.

Now to be in that very chamber, is to be covered by four sets of Eagle's
wings at 44 x 4 at 1760 and that of the Archangel, the Ka,
at 3230, (the Niche in the Q.C. for the statue of the Archangel is 16.15
feet x 2 is 32.3), is 4990.

OK, so to once a future time.

Now from the start of the last India Pakistan war on November 22nd 1971
until say June noon 15th 2002 is the falcon at 61 x 61 x 3 days. So I am
curious about this falcon date.

And noon on June 15th 2002 and counting backwards to September 11th 2001 is
277.5 days or 6,660 hours.

And to think I need noon time to make the Falcon work and also to make '666'
work.

And the Queen's Chamber or the number reference for the great Archangel with
four sets of eagle's wings at 4990 x 4990 divided by 9 and 3 and then 24
hours, is 3,842.60802 days added to June 15th 2002 is December 22nd 2012 the
end of the Maya calendar after 13 periods of 144,000 days.

And the Fire from heaven has the reference 109, the seraphims, and
1.0900000e+14 x 2 and square root twice is 3,842.502 days and counting
backwards from December 22nd 2012 is June 15th 2002.

And from September 11th 2001 to December 22nd is 4,120 days.

So I am curious if there will be a conflict starting on a day that number
wise is all ready for it.

But thankfully this is Alice in Wonderland stuff... and a guessing game
only...

JohnDM