Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 00:43:57 -0700
From: Tim Richardson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ACT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Fwd: Cooked climate numbers]

--
"The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as
the law of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to

"The American culture is journeying through muck and smut, looking for lower
ground, not of necessity but of depravity. Unless we change course, and soon,
our destination is either moral anarchy and social chaos, or the surrender of
all our freedoms to Big Brother in exchange for his promise to protect us from
ourselves." --Linda Bowles

Agents of the government, the FBI, CIA, DEA, ATF make bombs, cause death and
destruction, practice and teach others to torture and the assassination of
leaders: this is a government? More likely it is the largest criminal conspiracy
in the history of planet Earth.