From:  "kennnthomas2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Sun May 26, 2002  2:09 pm
Subject:  Re: Alex Constantine's Political Conspiracy Research Bin

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
> matter." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
>
> http://alexconstantine.50megs.com/

One more reason that Alex Constantine is an asshole:

he likes to overcriticize US tactics in VN.
thats sick.

You never hear about NVA committed atrocities which are incomprehensible to
most people.

heres just one that i have personal knowledge of

in 1967, 3 lightly armed SF recons were captured by NV regular army west of
hanoi, one suffered a fairly serious abdominal wound. one wasexecuted on the
spot. the woundee was tortured to death by a blowtorch applied to the peled
back wound. the third was released to go back and tell the story and
hopefully
terrorize SF personnel (it only made them mad)

crucifixions, skinning alive, amputation of all four limbs followed by
public
display and abuse-for years.
it gets worse , much worse.....
and its going to happen in Afghanistan and those areas if it hasnt already.
the world is a bad place. GROW FUCKING UP.
todays fuckin memorial day. start memorialing and stop nitpicking.

constantine is a whining puke.

kenneth b thomas