-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Wingate" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> But I am not 'most analysists', Joshua.

Certainly, but I hear many of them saying the same things now.

> Do what you want. Buy gold. Buy as
> many put options as you can afford. Tell all of your friends to do the
same.
> It means nothing to me. I have told you what I know. If you know better,
for
> a good reason, do it. But do not blame me if your opposite course loses
money
> in the long run (ruin).

I don't play the investment game, and that includes gold, the value of which
is in its essence as meaningless as money. I neither tell people how they
should invest. It's all a rather shallow pursuit to me, perhaps to my ruin,
but I am happier that way.

> I stand by my words.

I simply mentioned that past projections have not always proven to be
correct. I also mentioned that you may be right, and you very well may be. I
only say these things as someone who has no vested interest whatsoever in
the stock markets.

- jt

> On 26 Jun 2002 at 2:00, Joshua Tinnin wrote:

IMHO.