-Caveat Lector- Hello,
I am reminded of Jerzy Kozynski.  He carried a camera around and would use it in instances like this.  Or so he writes.
It is pretty sobering to have someone take evidentiary pictures of ones bad behavior or illegal acts.
I personally quit carrying a fire arm in my vehicle as the urge to use it was growing.
I feel that if it were not for driving, I would never lose my temper.
It is amazing to me that people do not realize that they are in a lethal weapon when they play road antics.
I am reminded also of Hannibal Lector choosing to dine on the range rude.
There are ample herds of them.
People.  The other white meat.
A word of advice from Apocalypse Now with a twist.  Never get out of the car.
The heat of the moment vs. appearing on Court TV.  Or being the star attraction at a funeral.
db