Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 2:21 AM
Subject: [CIA-DRUGS] Re: MY THOUGHTS ON VREELAND

>Duncan, looks like you've come up with  an imminently reasonable
>application of Occam's razor.
>
>From my vantage point, there are many sheer ANOMALIES enrapt with 911 and
>the subsequent anthrax mailings -- so many, indeed, that I hesitate to
>'slam the door' on anything as being too outre.

I totally agree.!

>To take just one instance of a tiny anomaly, in my eyes, is ...
>hypothetically speaking, if people who believe that this ultimately all
>leads back to Saudi Arabia are correct --- well, then WHY did the U.S.
>government have to immediately fly so many bin Laden relatives out of
>America. It is peculiar that a school child in NYC claimed the week
>beforehand that the WTC would no longer be seen outside his school window,
>but bin Ladens relatives living in this country had no foreknowledge?
>
>Although I'm not yet slamming any doors on anything, I tend to agree with
>Mike Ruppert that there will NEVER be any resolution and closure to any of
>the 911 and anthrax investigations -- and therefore, since I am very prone
>to this conclusion -- then it follows that I must presume that his thesis
>that the highest eschelons of government are probably ultimately
>responsible is quite tenable ... therefore, I cannot personally generate
>livid anger  with Vreeland... who afterall is an absolute stranger with a
>very strange story - like so many of the strange anomalous events
>transpiring since last September 11th.

I also am not angry at Vreeland, nor do I see why others need to be angry
with him.  Last time I checked, technically in the USA and Canada,
someone was presumed truthful and innocent until proven otherwise.
Vreeland might not have delivered the goods requested by some on this
list, but he may have darn good reasons (from HIS point of view) not to.

All the yelling at us to abandon Vreeland, and to doubt his character and
integrity, makes me even more curious to see how it will pan out.

If Vreeland WAS deemed expendable, and if he found that out - what would
you expect him to do?  Just run?  Given a possible spook background, he
would know that running is pointless.  If I were in his shoes, I would be
doing EXACTLY what he is doing.  Attracting attention, holding cards
close to my chest, and making noise.

I have met a few ex-spooks during the last couple of decades, and have
drawn a few conclusions from my discussions with them.  I am no longer in
touch with any of them, I might add:

1)  They are all human, and their effective 'use-by-date' is usually
about 30-35 years of age.  This seems to be when all their blind 'for the
good of the country' rationale is used up.  The ones I met were all
disillusioned - mainly because they ended up learning or realising that
they were being used for 'other agendas'.  In most cases that they had
committed acts (read atrocities) upon relatively innocent people, for a
greater 'good'.

2)  Their knowledge of the big picture is useless.  Information is so
compartmentalised, and they are often fed believable but 'not the
full-picture' data for their assingments.  Ex-spooks can sometimes
provide pieces of the picture, but ALL I have met have certainly shown
plenty of ignorance of even matters many on this list know to be true.

3)  Information is compartmentalised, NOT because it may leak into the
general public, or to any 'enemy', but MORE to keep the operatives
themselves from finding out too much.  When they DO find out too much,
they are either silenced; promoted; or, in very few cases - they keep
their mouths shut and do it again.

4)  From the spooks' world, we, the people fall into three categories:
a)  Agents
b)  Assets
c)  Assholes

5)  There are 5-6 'factions' out there, most spanning centuries, each
with their own intelligence service.  The Anglo-Germanic faction; the
Zionist faction; the French faction; the Vatican faction to name most of
them.  Each cooperate and/or jostle on goals and outcomes, forming
temporary and sometimes longlasting relationships.  Most of the secrecy
within the spook community seems to reflect a fear of each other finding
out what they are doing.

6)  All of these factions seem to be beholden to the people in charge of
issuing currency.  I do not know who they are, but they exist.

7)  There is no black and white, there is only shades of grey.  Keep your
friends close, but your enemies closer is certainly the name of the game.
You will find each faction continually trying to place its own people,
or those it influences (either knowingly or unknowingly) into the other
factions' action.

8)  All factions cooperate on keeping their politics and machinations
behind the scene and away from the public.

I am not claiming this is the big picture, these merely reflect my
conclusions, at this time, based upon my own experiences and research to
date.

Duncan M. Roads
Editor, NEXUS Magazine
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia
Tel: +61 (0)7 5442 9280;   Fax:  +61 (0)7 5442 9381
http://www.nexusmagazine.com

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means.
On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
(Aldous Huxley)

-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
OM

-Home Page- www.cia-drugs.org
OM

<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>