-Caveat Lector-

Let's see how soon the Village Voice will do a story about the women who decided
not to have an abortion after talking with pro-lifers, telling readers what new pieces
of information were given that changed the direction of their lives.  They could
interview individuals who would have been aborted.

The pro-aborts have something in common with the terrorist families.  They also
cheer when someone can get killed.