-Caveat Lector-

Thanks for pointing that out, Kris.

And this raises a question that should be asked more often:

If you were a people who opposed capitalism and hated the nation promoting
capitalism worldwide, would you try to destroy that nation; and if so, how
would you do it?

Since we can assume a military attack from outside the borders of the USA
would not be successful, then the only way available is to try and get the
US to collapse from within. The only way to accomplish this might be to
convince a majority of the American people that each and every member of
their government is evil; of course this conveniently ignores the fact that
the government is made up of ordinary citizens for the most part.

It is a safe bet that a large portion of conspiracy literature has been
composed of very clever disinformation; the fact it makes a compelling story
(even if it stretches the boundaries of logic) helps.

This is not to say much of the information is not valid; but sometimes it is
hard to tell the wheat from the chaff.

And so I ask: who are the good guys on Earth right now? Are they scientists?
Politician? Environmentalists? Religious leaders? Who will lead us out of
the forest, and how?

It would not surprise me if no one wanted to find the answer; it is similar
to the anti-communists of the past century who suddenly had their enemy
disappear with the collapse of the Soviet Union. There was no battle left to
fight, and what an empty feeling that must have been!

Anybody know or care who are the good guys?