-Caveat Lector-
LIBERTY

"A movement to resist tyranny demands a leader and no leader determined to resist tyranny and to rally freedom-loving Americans has appeared anywhere on the horizon. I also know that power corrupts and many a rebellion against tyranny, having won the victory, has merely resulted in replacing the old brand of tyranny with a new brand. Indeed, never in history has there been a band of patriots like the Founding Fathers, men who in the name of liberty defeated a tyrant and then resisted the temptation to seize power for themselves. The chances that such a band or such a man as George Washington can again emerge to lead a new American Revolution and build a new nation dedicated to the principles of liberty and equality as God-given rights are pretty small." --Lyn Nofziger

SUBSCRIBE: FREE by E-mail! Tet your subscription to The Federalist --
Link to -- http://www.Federalist.com/subscribe.asp OR if you don't have Web access, send a blank e-mail to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and you will be subscribed automatically.

SUBSCRIBE A LIST: To add multiple subscribers --
Link to -- http://www.Federalist.com/addmultiple.asp
TELL-A-FRIEND about The Federalist --
Link to -- http://www.Federalist.com/friend.asp
PRIVACY NOTICE: We do NOT provide any information about our members to any third party under any circumstances.
PATRIOT'S LIBRARY: To purchase books of great historical and cultural merit--
Link to -- http://www.federalist.com/books.asp
QUOTE OF THE YEAR!

"I voted Republican this year.
 The Democrats left a bad taste in my mouth."
  -- Monica Lewinsky

ab

<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>