-Caveat Lector-

SWAT Marines train to serve search warrants.
On who?  Gee, What country has a 4th Amendment that requires a Search Warrant before a
House can be searched?
Goodbye Constitution and Posse Comitatus, Hello Military Police State!
------------------
Specially trained MPs constitute base's S.W.A.T. force
Submitted by: MCB Camp Pendleton Story Identification Number: 200282391948 Story by
Cpl. Jose M. Montes

MARINE CORPS BASE CAMP PENDLETON, Calif. (Aug. 23, 2002)
-- In the silence of the night, a team of Marines slowly moves toward a house. Once
there, they wait vigilantly, and with no warning shout, "military police, search
warrant, demand entry!" Following the third warning, they explode through the doorway
and into the house.

The Special Reaction Team, a group of Marines that falls under the Special Reaction
Section of the Provost Marshal's Office, is a specially trained and equipped unit
capable of handling high-risk situations beyond the basic capabilities of the military
police, said Gunnery Sgt. Michael C. Scott, section commander.

"It is the military equivalent of a civilian S.W.A.T. team," he said.

The group is a full-time training unit, practicing raids four or five times a month,
compared with civilians who train once per month, Scott said.

The 10-man team can do more than just building entries. It also conducts random
authorized vehicle and safety inspections throughout the base, as well as perimeter
checks.

"We have scout teams who patrol the perimeter of the base and check for undocumented
aliens trying to cross the base, as well as any other illegal activity that might be
happening near the border of the base," Scott said.

The team also conducts training with the Los Angeles and San Diego Police Department
S.W.A.T. teams throughout the year.

"The same schools that civilian S.W.A.T. teams get to go to, we also go through them,"
said Sgt. Chad Hunt, an SRT team leader.

Although all team members are former military policemen, their gear is different from
that of normal MPs.

"We have a lot of neat toys that regular MPs don't have," Hunt said. "We have laser
and light-mounted devices on our side arms, which allow us to see in the dark and adds
pin-point accuracy."

The team is rarely called upon, but it trains every day to be ready in case the call
comes, Scott said.

When it does, there's always an adrenaline rush, Hunt said, because "everything else
has failed" and ther's no other recourse for accomplishing the mission. "A lot of
danger is involved in it as well," he added.
http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/mcn2000.nsf/main5/6085EF664118047A85256C1E004939A5?opendocument
-end article-
-iNFoWaRZ
Police & Military Against The New World Order
http://www.police-and-military-against-the-new-world-order.org/
Tyranny Cannot Come To The Door Of Any American Unless It Comes In Uniform

If Police Officers And Soldiers Will Not Enforce Tyranny, It Will NEVER Be Enforced