-Caveat Lector-
Some of you are still asleep and some just waking up tothe news that the international strategic commission has just come out with a report that is 4 months old!
Apparently Saddam is months away from nuclear weapons.MONTHS! How old is this report I repeat 4 Months!
Even when Bush and Blair go to the UN to present their case for war the UN cannot grant them the right to go to war!
So what is the point of having the UN in the first place!
We are told that Bush and Blair are going to give Saddam one more chance to let the UN inspectors in then it is War.
Iraq have allowed journalists into their country to film a factory which has all the stage setting of a spielberg film.They are allowing the journalists in but not the inspectors, more propaganda.
So who do we believe Mr Blair ,Mr Bush or Mr Hussein or none of the above?
Whatever happens or does not happen Saddam is a danger like most dicatators and will eventually have nuclear warheads which he wont hesitate to use so better he goes now than before it is too late.
US special forces are in Iraq now let them deal with him we are always being told how wonderful these guys are so why do we need a two nation assault for only One man.
The Mermaid xxx

<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>