-Caveat Lector-

I dont think its a question of stealing I seem to remember reading an
article a while back that in russia some people were selling uranium to put
food on the table namely the army/navy Personnel  who hadnt been paid any
wages since the collapse of commumism.
I have read William Bacons report on the possibility of remote control of
the aircraft in the WTC incident and i wouldnt put anything past this lot of
rogues namely the global elite. I saw Wolfowitz and Perle on British TV
today and  to be honest I wouldnt touch them with a barge pole.As for Bush
well ive never liked him much or his oil mad family.
BUT the fact is that yu have to admit that Saddam Hussein has committed some
terrible crimes against his people and he wouldnt think twice about doing it
to us if he had the capability of Nuclear weaponry,Maybe not now but in a
few years.The guy is a total nutter.
War is not the answer .... but it is going to be hard to stop the US and
Britain now.We the people dont mean a damn thing to these politicians they
are only in it for themselves and what they can get from the job.The thing
most disturbing is that the american people did not elect Bush into the
presidential seat in the first place.If he can pull that off then he is
capable of anything.
I personally have always liked the American people and I feel sorry for them
I just wish they would all wake up and see the real scenario.We have a
Politician here called Tony Benn and he is speaking out against this war and
he has a big following Most of the polls are showing that the majority of
British do not want this war and do not trust Bush BUT Mr Blair is hell bent
on supporting America.And we should support America it is only right we help
our cousins BUT not with another phoney war in pursuit of global domination
and greed.
If the man is a problem then deal with him the same goes for any dictator
but not by engaging troops and bombing the hell out of the country's
infrastructure its sheer madness.
Boy Scouts with uranium are not the answer thats for sure! lol The Mermaid
xx