-Caveat Lector-
Im sorry if i am offending anyone but this has to be the biggest PR STUNT that america and England have pulled off so far.
I was'nt going to turn on the tv today i was just going to listen to the radio but you know what human instincts are like.
At 8.47 american time and at 1.47 english time I did turn the box on and to my horror (and it is a horror story) There are good solid hardworking americans standing inNew York holding up the photos of people killed in the WTC disaster caused by their own country and they cant see it!!!
Even now with the help of the internet and rogue journalists they still cant see it!!!
AND BRITAIN we had a service in a cathedral and we dropped rose petals numbering the people that were killed in WTC.
God Stanley Kubrick would have been proud...this whole scenario is SICK.
I listened to the radio today and there were muslims on there telling us about their religion and they are outraged at this onslaught against their religion.. and what happened at WTC ...I cant remember everything they said but they seemed genuine.and i was enlightened by what i heard..some of these people...no the majority of these people are good....
I am upstairs now and i can still hear these americans reading out all the names of the dead..How long would it take them to read out all of the names of the indians they slaughtered when conquering the New world?
And How many names would it take to read out of the women and children and husbands killed in AFGHSANISTAN AND VIETNAM AND IRAQ AND ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES THEY HAVE INVADED OVER THE YEARS.ANDLETS NOT FORGET THE PEOPLE THE BRITISH AND SPANISH HAVE KILLED IN THEIR ATTEMPT TO SHOW SUPREMECY OVER THE MUSLIM WORLD AND THE TECHNOLOGIES THEY HAVE TRIED TO SUPRESS FROM THE OLMECS THE TOLTECS THE MIXTECS AND THE WAY THEY STILL COVER UP THE TRUE LEGACY OF OUR ARCHAELOGICAL ANCESTORS.
I am an archaeologist and i depair at the amount of things that have been covered up by the smithonian institute and the British museum and the scientists who have been bought off by western money.
FOR GODS SAKE lets get these bastards and make peace before its too bloody late and tell them we are not having anymore of their propaganda we have a right to be free in our thinking and out daily lives.
War is not an option Oil is not an option grieving for the dead is NOT an option  and joining the PR stunt is NOT an option.What we need is the TRUTH about out origins.
AND our origins are not GOD.
There have been enough prayers said today to WHO? GOD where was he on september 11th?
If prayers had an effect on this planet then surely he would be here and telling the people that this was all a hoax by the global elite.
NO SORRY GOD DOESNT EXIST.
GOD IS IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS AND THE THINGS WE DO TO OTHER PEOPLE...IN SHORT IT IS CALLED YOUR CONSCIENCE.
One thing i do believe is this " Do unto others as you would have done to yourselves..
Look at your neighbour ..Muslim...Jew....catholic....christian say to yourselves he is a nice person or he is not a nice person...look at your Kids the next generation...if you want this PR stunt to pervaidtheir lives then so be it but you have to see the positive side of life...How would you like to be living in palestine as an occupied country afraid to go out after the curfew.Im not saying the islraelis are bad I am saying put yourself in their position.
Understand how they feel we in the west have everything they have nothing look at the root cause of all the problems in this world and why terrorists exist..im not excusing them... they are wrong that includes the Whitehouse and the global elite......
Free energy was invented years ago but that doesnt make money does it?
Religion was invented to keep the masses at bay.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND AND YOUR HERITAGE. that has been denied to you from your birth.
Look to Forbidden archaeology ....you can go to google .com for this and surprise surprise they have kept you in darkness it is better to believe in a god you cannot see than the truth you can see.
forget today it didnt exist  praying gets you nowherePR stunts get you nowhere they can make you feel good for a short time then they will forget your pain and what are you left with ...more pain.....living does ....fight for freedom for your kids and your neighbour!!!
let make this world a better place not a bitter place to live in PLEASE.
The Mermaid xxxxxxxxxxx

<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>