-Caveat Lector-

Prudy, you are such an innocent one.  After all of the
posts from you and others regarding the nature of
conspiracy and propaganda, you are unable to see propaganda
right under your fingers as you type,

Do a little research on the conspiracy related to Population Control
and as it is called in this country, Voluntary Population Control.

Or is propaganda all right when it serves the purposes of the
one who uses it?